Team Registration DEADLINE: JULY 9TH, 2021
Start of Season: TUESDAY AUGUST 24TH, 2021
Schedule completed with field numbers for referee assigning: AUGUST 6TH, 2021
League Fee payments and document verification at MRSC: TBD
Last Day of Season: TBD
PLEASE NOTE: WITH 160+ TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE, YOUR TEAM MUST BE PREPARED TO PLAY MON THRU THURS
- PERFORMANCE BOND: There are NO Performance Bonds required for this year.
- MSSF LEAGUE FEE: $10 per player. This can be paid as a team and should be handed in on the documentation verification evening.
- MRSC FIELD FEE: $102 per player ($111.94 per player without TN Sales tax-exempt status).
- RESCHEDULING FEE (10 days or more from the game): $50 per team per game. Coaches and/or Managers must contact Simon Lacon for rescheduling requests. All reschedule requests have to be approved with the League President: John Snyder.
- RESCHEDULING FEE AND CANCELATION FEE (within 5 days or less from the game): ANY TEAM REQUESTING TO RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL A GAME WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THE GAME WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL REFEREE FEES FOR THAT GAME. If the game is rescheduled they will in addition, still be responsible for half of the referee fees as normal. Any teams that fail to pay the referees within two (2) weeks of the game cancelation or reschedule will forfeit their performance bond for the season.
Please bring the following documents and fees on DOC Verification evening (date tbd) 1PM - 6PM MRSC STADIUM):
- One (1) copy of your up-to-date approved TSSA roster or US Club roster with jersey number by the player’s name. - TO BE HANDED IN BY ALL TEAMS
- Player cards (laminated). - TO SHOW ONLY
- MSSF League Fee - $10 per player (checks made payable to "Memphis Shelby Soccer Federation").
- MRSC Field Fee - $102 or $111.44 (without TN sales tax exemption) per player (checks made payable to "OS Memphis" or "Mike Rose Soccer Complex").
League President: John Snyder (901) 262 3980 Email: email@example.com
Coaches/Managers: How to Login into your team page:
On this page click on "Teams" in the right-hand side menu "Resources".
Find your team and click on it.
Click on TEAM LOG IN (top right-hand corner).
If you already know your pin # then enter your email address and pin # now. Otherwise, request your pin # from the system by clicking on the Click Here link underneath the team log in section (Please note you will only be able to receive a pin # for your team if you are listed as the team contact for the team in the system).
Check your email once it acknowledges that it sent the pin #. Then go back to your team page and login.
Once you are logged in you can modify your team page.