Schedule completed with field numbers for referee assigning: August 10-15th, 2020
League Fee payments and document verification at MRSC: Wed Aug 26th 1-7 pm
Preseason Friendlies: TBD based on Executive Order 50
Start of Season: Aug 31st, 2020
Last Day of Season: TBD
FALL BREAK 2020:
Private Schools: October 8-12, 2020
Memphis City, Shelby County Schools, and Municipal Schools: October 12-16, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: WITH 170+ TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE, YOUR TEAM MUST BE PREPARED TO PLAY MON THRU THURS
- PERFORMANCE BOND: There are NO Performance Bonds required for this year.
- MSSF LEAGUE FEE: $10 per player. This can be paid as a team and should be handed in on the documentation verification evening. PLEASE ALSO REVIEW COVID-19 REFUND POLICY DOCUMENT
- MRSC FIELD FEE: $102 per player ($111.95 per player without tax-exempt status). Why is the fee different from the SPRING? You play more games in the Fall League than the Spring League. Please note Fall 2020 will have a 12 game schedule. It was originally proposed to be a 10 game schedule, however, 2 additional games have been added because of COVID-19. PLEASE ALSO REVIEW COVID-19 REFUND POLICY DOCUMENT.
- RESCHEDULING FEE (10 days or more from the game): $50 per team per game. Coaches and/or Managers must contact Simon Lacon for rescheduling requests. All reschedule requests have to be approved with the League President: John Snyder.
- RESCHEDULING FEE AND CANCELATION FEE (within 10 days or less from the game): ANY TEAM REQUESTING TO RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL A GAME WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE GAME WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL REFEREE FEES FOR THAT GAME. If the game is rescheduled they will in addition, still be responsible for half of the referee fees as normal. Any teams that fail to pay the referees within two (2) weeks of the game cancelation or reschedule will forfeit their performance bond for the season.
- One (1) copy of your up-to-date approved TS roster or US Club roster with jersey number by the player’s name (TO BE HANDED IN - ALL TEAMS).
- Player cards (laminated). (TO SHOW ONLY - ALL TEAMS)
- A copy of each player’s birth certificate. (TO SHOW ONLY)
- A copy of each player’s medical release form. (TO SHOW ONLY)
- The "PARENT FORM" that team staff and parents have signed stating they will abide by the MSSF “Rules of Competition” (under "contents" on the MSSF page). (TO BE HANDED IN BY ALL TEAMS).
- MSSF League Fee - $10 per player (checks made payable to "Memphis Shelby Soccer Federation").
- MRSC Field Fee - $102 or $111.95 (without tax exemption) per player (checks made payable to "OS Memphis" or "Mike Rose Soccer Complex").
Coaches/Managers: How to Login into your team page:
On this page click on "Teams" in the right-hand side menu "Resources".
Find your team and click on it.
Click on TEAM LOG IN (top right-hand corner).
If you already know your pin # then enter your email address and pin # now. Otherwise, request your pin # from the system by clicking on the Click Here link underneath the team log in section (Please note you will only be able to receive a pin # for your team if you are listed as the team contact for the team in the system).
Check your email once it acknowledges that it sent the pin #. Then go back to your team page and login.
Once you are logged in you can modify your team page.